CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Princess party







This past weekend the girls were in attendance at a princess party. Yes, a princess party! Oh the excitement! Each little princess in attendance got a princess dress
at the party, complete with shoes and their corresponding barbie character. It was crazy. Of course, Ellie got to be Ariel and couldn't have been more ecstatic about that (and I was pretty excited to have a costume for Halloween that I didn't have to make or buy. YAY!). The hostess offered to get Julia a costume as well, but we donned her tutu and she was cute as all the other princesses. Plus, she socialized with all party guests and had a blast. Probably even more fun that the birthday girl herself - and I'm not exaggerating!

1 comment:

Heather said...

FABULOUS!

Chloe has the Mermaid costume, it was a Christmas gift recycled into a Potty Prize *ha ha*. She'll be a princess for Halloween too, I am not going to waste money on another costume. She's pretty obsessed with princesses too, I'm not entirely sure how. She's never watched a princess movie and doesn't even have any princess books.

Oh and Disney Store has those dolls on sale now- 2 for 20. I bought a few for birthday gifts to store! Good deal for such a nice doll. My poor child thought they were going to be for her and had a near meltdown but she doesn't NEED them! I am so cruel withholding toys, aren't I?