CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Well Hello Again!

I know, I know. It's been months since I put anything on my blog. I'm terrible and I know it.

My excuse for a pause in blogging is the fact that I couldn't fit any more pictures on my laptop. Then we sold our house in Kentucky and moved to Arkansas, Dan started a new job, the girls started a new mother's day out ("school"), found out that I'm pregnant, we tried to find a house to buy and didn't, so we moved to a rent house, and a month later we still have boxes in the hallway.

Catching up on the kiddos blog sorta got lost in the midst of things to do.

BUUUUUT, thanks to a reminder from a good friend this morning (and the fact that I cleaned off the laptop last week), I realize that I need to keep posting about the happenings around here. After all, I don't scrapbook. ;)

No comments: