CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Flour Power



Not to worry everyone, it's whole wheat flour! (I can't wait to see the responses I get about that. Hah! And to satisfy your curiosity, we don't have bleached white flour in our house and haven't for quite some time. Man, are we healthy or what.)

Playing with flour on a sticky and windy summer afternoon might not have been the best idea today. However, Ellie didn't seem to mind. And as you can tell from the pictures, she didn't seem to mind the complete and total bland-ness of flour. She must have eaten at least a fourth of a cup. I suppose her food is still pretty bland anyway so this must have been and exciting new texture for her.

Well, there's not really much more to say about playing with flour. I'm pretty excited because we're eating at the Mellow Mushroom tonight to get a healthy dose of pizza! Anyone want to come?

The Raz's

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love her dress! Did you make it yourself?

If you like I can send you some wheat bread recipes, they are super easy if you have a bread machine. I also have some good pizza dough (wheat or unbleached white flour) recipes that I can share with you. Yves Veggie makes an awesome meatless pepperoni or sometimes I like to use the Morning Star Farms meatless sausage crumbles.

stephanie said...

I hope that flour comes out of that awesome bubble. ha ha