CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Official...


Ellie is probably the youngest mac owner ever!!! Well, maybe not but I'm not going to do the necessary research involved to find out if she fits the title. Anyway. Ellie IS the youngest mac owner in OUR family! As you can see, she's pretty excited about the mandarin oranges... wait, I mean the shiny new mac. Okay, okay, fine. So I'm lying. The computer is really for me and Dan, but Ellie thinks it's reaaaaally pretty (and likes to try to hit it with her spoon). We got a mac book pro and it came in yesterday and we're loving loving loving it! We've been fighting over it a little, but Dan's been at work so I have all the mac time I want during the day.

Now, some of you are probably wondering about this recent purchase. But I'll bet none of you are wondering why it's a mac! I mean, do I really have to launch into a discussion about why the mac is a superior machine? Really. (Side note: if you really want to know, I'll direct you to my brother Luke who used to be a adamant defender of the pc and now proudly sports a mac and an iphone). So back to the reason why we got a new computer. Dan's Dell we bought more than 4 years ago when he started med school is just about to go out (and if Ellie hits it with a spoon one more time, we expect it to explode). Dan busted his you-know-what during school and at an awards ceremony the day before he graudated, he was the recipient of a charter award given by a panel of pediatric physicians. Just so happens it was the highest monetary award given. Who knew? You pay money, stay for 4 years, they get free work, you get something back! Well, if you're Dan, that is. So, since I am blessed with a wonderful husband who also credits me (moi??) with his success, he bought us computer with our award money. (Italics anyone? I love italics... thanks Allison!)

So what does this mean for you?? MORE BLOGS! Yep, you guys will probably see more posts because we now have a laptop and I don't have to make trips upstairs in the evenings (when I'd rather be sitting on the patio enjoying our fabulous Kentucky weather and drinking a Pepsi) to write a post with too many things written in parenthesis. Mrs. Hayworth would mark up my entire post (sorry, random high school english teacher reference).
Tata!
The Raz's

No comments: