Each year I make hot chocolate mix during the holidays to give out to family and friends. Last night Ellie was wandering around the kitchen and living room bored out of her mind, so I made an impromptu decision to throw together the mix. I think my mind is confused because there's already Christmas music on the radio and all my neighbors have their tree up, so I felt festive enough to declare it "hot chocolate making time!" Ellie is a pretty good little stirrer so I sat her on the counter and put her to work. Yes, I know what you are thinking and I'm one step ahead of you. In America, child labor is bad... unless you are making food in which the children can partake, right? In this case, Ellie stuck her (very clean and previously washed) hands into the mix and had a ball. Levi the dog also enjoyed cleaning the floor, so fun was had all around! Anyway. If you are in Kentucky during the holidays, you just might be fortunate enough to enjoy some hand-tossed hot chocolate mix. Feel free to stop by!
Merry Christmas... er, I mean Thanksgiving.
The Raz's
No comments:
Post a Comment