CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The "Look"



I think it's written in the rights of parenthood that you get to teach your kids to do silly stuff. At least that's what I was told. Dan has taught Ellie to lower her chin and give him a sassy look. It's really funny and she looks waaaaay too young to be giving out this look. It's been insanely difficult to catch on camera (she's sassy... and I have NO idea how she got this way), but Dan finally snapped a few pictures of it last week. Can't wait to see how much more fun this whole parenthood thing gets.

Tuck your chin, squint your eyes and grin!
The Raz's

3 comments:

Heather said...

She's so sassy! Adorable.

Unknown said...

This is so freaky...and hilarious at the same time. Like whoa! hahahahahaha She looks like the grinch smile. haha. Poor Ellie has blackmail photos now for her teen years. :)

Friend said...

Cutest (well third cutest) face. Totally eatable.