I think dog-loving is hereditary. When I was growing up, I was the child who would come home saying "can we keep him, mom?" No matter if the dog had a collar on it or not. One evening after eating dinner at my parents house, my brother and I started naming all the dogs we ever owned and it totaled up to more than 20 (sadly, we lived on a country road where no one watches neither the speed or the dogs). Anyway, back to Ellie, which is what this blog is all about, right? I snapped a few pictures of her giving Levi hugs and wanted to share them. Hopefully Levi will be like Dan's childhood dog Blondie. She lived until she was in her teens!
Anyway, hug the nearest do you see and have a good day!
Love,
The Raz's... & Levi
1 comment:
Do you still have 2 huskies? Dumplin is still alive, she's either 16 or 17 years old!
Post a Comment