Today while I was putting on my makeup, Ellie grabbed my bronzer - that I've had since college and use as blush - and began studying it. She watches me put my makeup on practically every day and though it appears that she cares nothing for it, apparently she's been hiding her true feelings. After finally getting the package open, the brush and protective plastic removed, she began to paint her canvas. Better known as her forehead. Since I don't wear much makeup, I'm assuming she took her cues from me and didn't use a heavy hand. She later told me that she didn't want to look trashy. I thought it was cute, but had to clean it off before we headed to the doc for her 18 month appointment and flu shot.
Anna
1 comment:
What a little diva! Did she get her flu shot in two parts? I swear Chloe has been sick since she got the first half, but I suppose it is better than the alternative...
Post a Comment