CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekly Activities

So this post is actually a bit old, sorry! I didn't actually finish the slideshow for a while. But here's what we did a few weeks ago. I'll get back on track with this week!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow


I started doing actual Lesson Plans (for the past two weeks) on Sunday evenings and it's been awesome. Ellie is in bed, Dan and I are relaxing, and it's the perfect time to just pull out all of my activity supplies and have them strewn about the playroom without a child in the midst. It's so much worse to be pulling stuff out when Ellie is standing there looking at me and bored to death. She wants to touch everything.

Here's my
very loose lesson plan for this week:
Funnel Bottle Filling - water or rice
Letter sounds - gmriatbf, the first week we started working on this
Sequence cards - first time
Letters on cookie sheet, sounds & recognition
Window Washing
Color Matching
Button Sorting
Silk Square game - basically I spread out silk squares and shout out a command (red square, standing on one leg)
Sponge Toss - outdoor game
Magnetic doll dressing - Melissa&Doug thing
Puzzles - Melissa&Doug shape puzzles

Other/daily things to do: Song & Rhyme Time, book reading, ART, swimming, library, baby dolls

Things I'm researching/need to buy: droppers, clothespin color matching, oddball cards, put songs & rhymes in binder with corresponding pictures

No comments: