CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Leftover Present

Sometime after Christmas Ellie emerged from my sewing room with a tall narrow box. She was determined to get IN this box and made up her own little game of "leftover present." So Dan brought me a present that somehow mistakenly got left at home during the holidays. Oops!



Julia only thought she wanted to play this game...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH THAT JUST MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD IN A RESTAURANT.... THEY ARE SO OPPOSITE IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about everyone else that follows but I'm glad you're back. I've been missing seeing the girls and their activities.

Pop

I guess I'm pretty bad or cannot do these stupid letters. I've tried 6 times, I think. Hope this thing finally goes through.

Heather said...

Love it!! It's sooo funny!!