So I made some raw chocolate mousse out of avocados (and maple syrup, soaked dates, vanilla and cocoa powder) . How many of you are thinking "ew, gross" right now? Dan thought so too until he tried it and let me tell you, it's quite yummy. The girls really wanted to try it, so I let 'em. Ellie was quite disappointed, but Julia seemed to enjoy it. Well, about half of it anyway. Not sure I'll waste this stuff on the likes of them again! Now as for dark chocolate... the two of them can tear it up!
The Day We Waited 11 Years For...
5 years ago
1 comment:
Yummo, I love that recipe! I've also done raw key lime pie and just subbed out the cocoa powder and thrown some kiwi's on top. Jordana loves that one too! And BTW, the girls are soooo big. Seriously, when did that happen!! :)
Post a Comment