Our little jolly Julia is 4 months old! To commemorate this occasion God made it snow (her first snow), we took her to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, she did LOTS of chatting today with everyone in the house, Ellie & I made sugar cookies and Dan bought her first box of oatmeal cereal. No, she hasn't eaten it yet, but we bought it - that's special, right? Julia watches us eat so we figure the first feed won't be too far behind.
Vocal - if she does not want to be where you have set her, she most definitely will not be quiet about it. Talking, baby-yelling, staring at you, and lastly crying. I have a feeling the cat will never catch her tongue. Ever. I'll be sure to keep you updated on how this turns out.
Eyes - Julia has always had eyes that seem like they can talk. She just stares at you and then starts to jabber, it's almost as though you can understand what she is saying. It's strange and fun all at the same time.
Smile - This little girls smile is massive. She opens her mouth, squints her eyes, and offers a jolly toothless grin when you are her entertainer (or savior if she's woken up from her nap). She also sticks out her tongue when smiling, which is a new development.
Sick - This weekend Julia is just getting over her second cold. Second! She's 4 months and had two colds. I feel terrible, but just can't keep Ellie from infecting her (Ellie got sick first and generously passed it on to Julia and I).
Happy Day Julia! You are 4 months old and loving life! Chatting up a storm, rolling over, sitting pretty in a bumbo, opinionated, vocal, and smiley smiley smiley.
No comments:
Post a Comment