CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowy Fun




So it snowed on Julia's 4 month b-day (December 19, for those of you who like to know the dates) and Ellie simply could not resist getting out and playing in it. Now, I'm not sure how long you - reader - have been reading this blog, but this time last year it was snowing up a storm and we had a very white Christmas. We went for a few walks in the snow and I inevitably ended up carrying Ellie (either that or she clamored up my legs)... she was completely freaked out by the snow. What a difference a year makes! Even though this was a very small snow, she had a blast and is anxiously awaiting more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH! I love Ellie!! She is beginning to look like a little lady!!