Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won't suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when the person looks back - and at some point everyone looks back - she will hear her heart saying, "What have you done with the miracles that God planted in your days? What have you done with the talents God bestowed upon you? You buried yourself in a cave because you were fearful of losing those talents. So this is your heritage: the certainty that you wasted your life."
- Paulo Coelho
TinyRaz.com is an ever popular blog of mine. It's dedicated to my two daughters, my very own Tiny Razzies. Most of you are very interested in Ellie & Julia, probably because they are so cute.
What I write about:
Mostly I write because I want to capture the two amazing children God has given to me. I don't want to forget a single moment, smile, cute phrase, or tantrum. I'm petrified that I'm going to forget what they were like and how much fun I had with them while they were growing up. Because they're going to be moving out of my house before I can turn around.
One more thing, because I had the space.
From time to time I will rant about my philosophies on education, child care, and nutrition. Things that pique my interest or ruffle my feathers. All centered around children or family life, of course.
1 comment:
What Bible does Julia have? I need to get a new one for Louisa...she shredded the one she had.
Post a Comment