CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Budding Photographer



So Dan and I got Ellie a camera for Christmas this year. We were first attracted to those cute little plastic one's designed for kiddos hands. Then my trusty husband did a little research and found out that most all of them shot with ridiculously low megapixels (like, some were below 1). So we spent the extra $10 and found a "real" one for her. Dan taught her how to use it in about 5 minutes on Christmas morning and she has been using it like a pro every since. As I'm writing this, I realize I need to upload her pictures on my computer. Soon, very soon. Oh, and don't you all just love the way she knows how to jut her foot forward while being photographed?! I
swear I didn't teach her that.

Also noteworthy and random: This will be Ellie's third summer to wear those blue jean shorts.

No comments: