CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Red Schwinn





So I found this little bike on craigslist a few weeks back. We thought Ellie would enjoy a bike this summer and had begun searching for one, I just didn't expect to find one the very first time I went looking. This is a vintage red Schwinn that is in near mint condition. Quite a find for a mere $25! Even I want a bike like this!

A little girl was actually selling it, her mom let her do all the communicating with me. Quite funny that I had NO idea I was emailing back and forth with an 11 year old.

Anyway as you can see the bike is too big. Sad day. But they both love it and can't wait to get big enough to ride it.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

So fun! Daisy wants a "big girl" bike for her birthday this year. :)

Tabitha said...

Wow, awesome find!