I would have never thought to take Ellie to Chuck-E-Cheese (at her age) until a new friend of mine called yesterday and invited us. Sarah (new friend) has a 17 month old little boy who just loves the place. And the pizza. Ellie is 15 months, by the way. Now, it has been years since I have even thought about setting foot into a Chuck-E-Cheese, so I was pretty pumped about going. My last recollection of the place was the ball pit... where you "swam" in all the plastic balls. That was my absolute favorite. Anyway, back to Ellie. When we got there some guy who worked the door wouldn't even let us in without giving us matching stamps on our arms. I gave him a blank stare as he stamped me and Ellie. I later found out when you leave they check to see if your stamps match... genius! Hey, give me a break, I'm new to the whole kid-snatcher thing. ANYWAY. So, Ellie ate her lunch and stared at the 10 tv's they have there all playing the Chuck-E-Cheese video. Then we got down and went for our first ride in the "photo" car with a big plastic Chuck-E. This particular ride takes your picture every time you ride it. Then we went for another car ride, and another, and another... she rode it 8 times. EIGHT, people! We got 8 pictures to prove it. And that's pretty much all we did at Chuck-E-Cheese. Rode the picture car with Chuck-E. Ellie was happy, so that's all that mattered.
Ride on,
The Raz's
3 comments:
So funny - 8 times! Ellie has your eyes, Anna!
I've never been to Chuck E Cheese! I'll have to take Chloe when she's a bit older. Carl has fond memories of some sort of animatronic monkey playing the drums...did you see that?
Just know, I am a total Chuck-E-Cheese fan!!! I wish I could have been with ya'll on this fun play date. :)
Post a Comment