Well well well. This morning I asked Ellie to follow me to the bathroom so I could get ready. She decided not to and opted to go play in the living room instead. I "picked my battle" and let her do her thing for a few minutes in the living room (planning to go get her after only a few brief minutes). After I called her a few times, she came bopping into our bathroom with a big smile and turned on her wobbly heels and left as soon as she arrived. The second time she breezed in, I bent down to give her a kiss and noticed she smelled like chocolate. !!! This time I (grabbed my camera) and followed her into the living room. Apparently I forgot to put up the semi sweet chocolate chips I had been munching on while reading last night, and foolishly left them on the couch. Curious little Ellie decided to dump the bag out and start eating. Ah, her first piece of heaven! I think she has the chocolate gene, or maybe she's just a girl who knows what's good for her. Well, I wasn't going to let a good photo-op pass me by, so I recorded it before I cleaned it up. She wasn't too happy with me as I was picking up all the little pieces. But I let her have a few more "baby kisses" and she was off to find her water glass (because munching on chocolate makes you thirsty!).
Talk soon,
Anna
P.S. Keep those votes coming! If you cannot vote online, just email me (as several people have had to do).
3 comments:
oh my goodness! maybe you can bribe her with chocolate kisses when you start potty training! :)
Anna, I am appalled that you let Ellie eat those.
Okay, I'm only appalled because milk chocolate chips are far superior to the semi-sweet variety ;-) Give that kid the goooood chocolate!
How cute is that! I think she is exceptionally bright and a girl after my own heart. You are smart to pick your battles. Remember those wise words for the years to come. I tried to vote on the hair the last time I was here and Google Blogger and I had a moment. THEY WON! My friend, the hair stylist always says to trim the hair and it will grow back thicker. Who knows if that's true or not. I say do whatever makes you happy. SHe is obviously a beautiful little girl! God knows she is a female!
Post a Comment