

It's been about a week and a half since my parents have been here and I'm just now getting to posting about their visit. Sorry Mom & Dad! While they were here we had a lot of fun! It's been so long since they left, that I've almost forgotten what we did. Woopsie.
Natural Bridge - We went for a nice hike at what seems to be our favorite park in Kentucky! We've been so many times Ellie was so bored she fell asleep. We also totally skipped church because I made breakfast and before we knew it, it got too late to go. This time I brought my good camera and got a LOT of shots.
Pazzos - Of course, like I've already said, no visit is complete without going to Pazzos. This is where Ellie decided to kiss Pop.
Mother's Day Out - Ellie's very first day of "school." There will be another post dedicated solely to this subject. But Pop & Tudi got to go with us and see where Ellie's goes every Monday and Wednesday morning.
Pf Changs - This is where Ellie's Uncle Erik works and apparently the manager thought my parents were Erik's parents and gave us a nice discount!
My parents came for a visit only a week after Opa, Oma, & Aunt Carol were here. Unfortunately, Polo in the Park was over, which my dad was sorely disappointed about. Maybe next year dad!
Thanks for the visit, we miss you!
The Raz's
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love their names, does Tudi have any special meaning behind it?
My mother wants to be Zsa-Zsa because she thinks it sounds like a fun grandmother name, and it allegedly means Susie in Hungarian. Carl and I liked Sukie but she said had heard of donkeys named Sukie in the past! Does that sound like something she'd say or what?
PF Changs is awesome! Kentucky looks like it is a lot of fun.
Oh and I need to know where you got the yellow shoes she has on in the MDO pics. They look so cute. Is that a bear on them?
Post a Comment