CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Matching


Although I'm not very formal or matchey-matchey myself, somehow it makes me smile when I am able to find or make matching outfits for Ellie & Julia. Why? I have no clue. I'll blame this one on my parents for never giving me a sister. haha. Because if I had a sister, and had to match her when I was little, I would probably hate matching and never do it to my kids. I also blame this on my deep love of symmetry, art, design, and obsessive compulsive tendencies. However, Ellie and Julia don't match very often, but they coordinate nearly all the time (mostly because they are girls and there is a fair amount of pink, purple, and blue in their wardrobes). When she was only a few months old, Ellie received a knitted hat from her Aunt Joan and she wore it constantly during her first winter. When Julia was born, Joan made another hat to fit Ellie's 2 year old head. So guess what that means? Ellie's old hat fits Julia and now they can match!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are two cute little girls, match or not. (Of course I'm NOT partial)

Unknown said...

love these little ladies!!!! so smiley cute!!