Ellie constantly mimics me and it's terrifying. She puts on my makeup, wears my shoes, pretends to cook, changes her babies diapers/clothes, finds a burp cloth when Julia needs it, feeds Levi each morning.... I could go on and on.
A few days ago Ellie found a scarf my mom gave me for Christmas. She has now claimed it for herself and can drape it around her neck like she's been wearing a scarf for years. Years, I tell you. I don't even drape a scarf as good as Ellie does.
I won't bore you with all the other ways Ellie mimics me. I only wish I had more pictures to prove this... Dan rarely remembers to take pictures of what goes on around here. He's gifted in other (more medical) areas!
4 comments:
Great picture, but how was it taken? This had to have been taken from about 12 feet over the television. From my recollection there wasn't a ladder there... How'd you do it?
Dan was standing on a chair while holding Julia... kidding! It's taken from the top of the stairs, we rearranged the living room, is that why you're confused?
I didn't know you turned the living room around. I feel much better now. Thought Dan had taken some flying class or something.
No flying classes as of yet!
Post a Comment