CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekly Activities

I'm finding it more difficult these days to bring my camera upstairs into the playroom where most of our activities take place. If we're already upstairs, I'm usually sitting down or have a baby in my lap and I don't really want to jet off to run and get the camera. Lazy? Yep. This will be the last two story home I buy, I tell you. Stairs and little kids don't mix. Anyway, enough about that. If it looks like most of these pictures were taken the same day it's because Ellie is quite fond of the dress she's wearing and wore it several times last week. She was into crafting last week so that's what we did, although I have no pictures of her playing with her sticker box (she spent quite a bit of time on stickers this week). She also hung her bird feeder she made in school only to discover that it disappeared by the next day - we told her the birdies ate it (a really big one named Levi... our dog). Ellie seems to be bored of our stuff here lately and I'm in the process of making some new activities. The last photos are of a family picture matching activity that my friend Elizabeth suggested. I printed off two different pictures of family members and Ellie has to match them with each other (she has grown bored of matching same objects). This was a big hit! Thanks Elizabeth!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: WeeklyActivitiesJan12
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: