CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Legs


Have any of you seen those Baby Legs? I admired them when I had Ellie, but her chunky thighs didn't agree with them (they were more like sausages legs... sorry Ellie!). Julia has inherited the homemade baby legs I whipped up for Ellie - I chopped off the foot of a tall pair of Old Navy socks. They seem to fit her quite well so I hacked up another pair of my socks and made these cute pink one's Julia is wearing. Now I just need to finish off the bottom and we'll be all set!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I bought a pair from a lady on Etsy when Chloe was little but she never really wore them. They would have been great if we lived in a cooler climate- so easy for diaper changes.