CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Look who's wearing cloth!

Coming down the catwalk we have the lovely Juuuuulia! Julia is wearing the Thirsties diaper cover in periwinkle. Julia enjoys swimming, kite surfing, eating and fly fishing.

When Ellie was about 3 months old I began using
bum genius all in one pocket cloth diapers and loved them. She wore them right up until the time she was potty trained, just as they advertise. A fantastic investment. What they didn't advertise is how the elastic was going to stretch out so dang much that little babies would no longer be able to wear them. So. I began my search for a solution. Replacing the elastic in my entire stash of bum genius wasn't an option. After consulting my cloth diapering friend Elizabeth, I decided to purchase some Thirsties covers from this awesome site (free shipping!). I also held off on buying any pre-folds and opted to use the microfiber insert that came with my bum genius. This has been working really well with the only hang up the fact that the inserts are a bit too long, but I just fold them over. Voila!

No comments: