Hello All Tiny Raz Readers! I just want you all to know that in a few days (or this next week) I'm about to make this blog an invitation only blog. I have NO issues with friends and family viewing our blog, but I realized that in this "day and age" you can never be too safe. So, in efforts to keep our family life a bit more on the private side - versus the "hey everyone on the internet" side - I'm going to restrict the access. Please please please leave me a comment with your email address if you want to keep viewing the blog! Thanks for understanding and I'm sorry to have to add this extra step. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Anna
The Day We Waited 11 Years For...
5 years ago
6 comments:
Hey Anna, can you add me? I love watching Ellie and Julia grow!! breck gamel @ yahoo . com
(separated so that the internet search spiders won't pick up my email address and spam me. :)
Thanks!
hey anna...i think that is a great idea...there are a lot of creepy things out there you have to be careful of...
i love keeping up with you guys...
my e-mail is sheralyn.smith@gmail.com
I totally understand! That's why I made mine private too. You just can't be too careful with your precious babies!
Oh and email address: h.ekblad at gmail.com
put me on your list, please :)
Hey Anna, definitely count me in. I'd love to keep up with you guys!!
Post a Comment