So I decided that Ellie needed a haircut. She had been looking a little scraggly with all of her fine blond hair. Last week sometime after her bath I gave it a pretty big trim. Some people say it was a bad hack job (one side being longer than the other) so I had to straighten it up. And then the other side needed to be straightened, and then the other side looked too long, and so on.... Needless to say it ended up being shorter than I originally intended. That same week I also had a haircut that was pretty bad. So bad, in fact, that I called the salon back and asked them to fix it (I don't usually play the diva, but this time I had to). Aparently the salon/spa owner does all of the cutting that needs "fixing" and not only is it a good business move, but it was a good "hair move" for me. He did a great job and I think I'll use him exclusively from now on. Consequently, Dan also had a haircut the same week. Julia, who has hardly any hair, chose not to participate in the family cut.
The Day We Waited 11 Years For...
5 years ago
2 comments:
Aww Ellie's hair is adorable. Cutting it made it look so thick and full all over. Wonder if I can do the same with Chloe? Hah!
Love your hair! I think about cutting mine some, usually when I'm stuck blowing it dry and running late for an appointment!
Your hair looks awesome Anna. You'd never know that it was a fix to a hack job! And Ellie is just tooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment