
Well, we've been home for a week now and it's been really really nice! Ellie was a complete angel on both of our flights home (and even slept for 45 min or so before we landed in Lexington, despite a screaming 2 year old just two seats in front of us).
I am currently 31 weeks along in the pregnancy and everything is still going smoothly. I'm getting more and more tired and not sleeping at night much, but if that's the worse that can happen, then I suppose it's okay! I'm guessing you saw the pictures above and if I weren't the one who took them, I would think I was lying. I guess my stomach is a bit smaller than it was at 31 weeks with Ellie, but I feel huge already!
Hope you are all having a great day, I'll post more fun stuff soon!
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment