CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

UP, The Movie


Ellie has officially sat through her very first theater movie ever! We took her to see the movie UP last week (June 13th, to be exact) and she made it through the whole movie - including all those darn previews. I was armed with snacks, popcorn, gummy bears, juice... anything I could think of to keep her satisfied. She actually wanted to leave the movie three or four times, but that's when snack-magic was enforced. By that time, Dan and I both wanted to know how the movie ended.

Oh, if you are thinking about taking your kiddo to see UP, I probably wouldn't. There was a lot of stuff that was... more elevated, so to speak. It wasn't as entertaining or funny as we hoped it would be, for Ellie's sake. It's not a bad movie, however, I thought it was pretty good.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the commercials for it, those Pixar movies are always so great looking. Mom got Chloe Toy Story, but we are awhile away from watching it.

AnnaRaz said...

The Pixar movies are Ellie's favorite! It's actually all she watches, just movies. Probably because we don't have cable! She doesn't usually get to watch very much, but lately since I've been so tired she's getting to watch more!