This morning while we were eating breakfast Ellie asked me for a ponytail. Her front hair is getting so much longer these days and I am hesitant to cut it (for fear that she'll have goofy bangs that need styling). SO. Here's what she looks like with a ponytail on top of her head. She also has enough hair for one more back ponytail... but we're not going native, so that's out of the question.
The Day We Waited 11 Years For...
5 years ago
2 comments:
Cute! Have you tried pigtails yet? I don't want to deal with bangs either, at the rate we're going that's YEARS away. But I'm going to grow her hair out and hopefully bypass having to grow out bangs as she gets older.
There's not even enough hair for pigtails. Plus, I think the middle part would look strange on her...
Post a Comment