So, Ellie asked to hold her 9 month old cousin the other night and Aunt Katy is so nice she didn't tell her no. Before I go any further, I must remind you that Ellie got to hold her friend Caleb's little brother (Noah) a while back. But he was only 2 weeks old! And about two weeks ago, Ellie and I were eating lunch with Caleb and Noah, when their mom Sarah left me at the table with all three kids. It wouldn't have been a big deal except for the fact that Ellie wanted to hold Noah the entire time and actually tried taking him out of my arms three times. Yes, three (persistent!). Thankfully Sarah returned to the table to retrieve Noah before Ellie had a melt down. Ok, so enough side story and back to the original reason for this post. Aunt Katy took Ellie and Avery over to the couches and sat Avery on Ellie's lap. I don't think Ellie knew what to do with Avery, it was really quite funny. She tried wrapping her arms around Avery, but it didn't work. We kept trying to get her to give Avery a kiss, but Ellie was much more concerned with Avery's bo bo on top of her head to give her a kiss. Funny funny.
The Day We Waited 11 Years For...
5 years ago
1 comment:
These are the sweetest pictures! I am so glad you captured these moments! Who knows, the next time they see each other, they might not be so sweet. :) Actually, Avery adores Ellie and smiles every time she sees her pic on our fridge! We love you!!
Post a Comment