CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Newbie's cloth stash


Ok ok, so it all belongs to my good friend Elizabeth, but take a look at these newborn cloth diapers!!! For whatever third trimester reason, I am terrified that I won't have everything ready (yep, even though I've been through this before). So, today I got out these borrowed diapers and washed and sun-dried the entire collection. Elizabeth is quite a gem to let me borrow her newborn diapers. There are prefolds and some really cute fitted one's in the mix. I bought a few water proof covers and I'm good to go! Apparently, because these are so small, you only use them for about a week or two. But this should be enough time for me to see if I want to get some smaller diapers for Newbie (as opposed to the larger, but awesome BumGenius). That's enough talking about cloth diapers, isn't it?

1 comment:

Heather said...

No! Cloth diapers rock. I never did have the newborn sized ones either, Chloe actually grew out of her newborn diapers VERY early as she was such a big baby.
PS some of the Mom's got the cloth reusable swim diapers and said they are AWFUL. They don't usually cloth diaper so I don't know if their complaints were the same type we'd have.